Vision / Ethos
Quilters Infant School is an exciting, happy and caring community of learners where everyone is welcome, included and valued. Working in close partnership with parents, we relentlessly strive to meet individual children’s needs, enabling them to ‘be the best that they can be‘.
These values are at the heart of our school:
Love to learn
Based on a solid philosophy of learning, we provide a broad, exciting and engaging curriculum, in order that our children:
- Develop a passion and fascination for learning; securely based on real, relevant and first hand experiences.
- Are confident, independent and resilient.
- Can express themselves as indiviudals and feel proud of their achievements.
- Become creative and critical thinkers.
- Are active and highly successful learners; embracing challenge and solving problems.
- Excel in the fundamental skills of reading, writing and maths; achieving high levels of attainment and progress.
- Are part of, and actively support, the school and local community.